Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a photo a day (for ten days).

A friend of mine posted this mini "photo a day" challenge on Tumblr and I thought it'd be a good way for me to keep up with my blog, hah! 

Day 1 - Your Facebook profile photo.
Day 2 - A photo of yourself a year ago.
Day 3 - A photo of someone you love. 
Day 4 - A photo that makes you happy.
Day 5 - A photo of you making a funny face.
Day 6 - A photo of a former crush.
Day 7 - A photo of you and your best friend.
Day 8 - Your most recent photo of you.
Day 9 - A photo of you have taken.
Day 10 - A photo that makes you laugh

So, I just posted my facebook profile picture a yesterday, but here it is again!




Are you up for the challenge? <3

3 comments:

  1. interesting. i might do it on facebook, so i wont have to make a tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please submit this photo to styleby.me you look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's right ! u look amazing !

    rosapelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete