Sunday, January 9, 2011

Delayed.

Oh, I feel just awful  because I haven't posted anything in NINE DAYS! Uck. My internet has been down for the last few days, but that's no excuse.

Since I don't have an outfit to post (I will soon, PROMISE) I'm going to show you a list of things that interest me right now.

I follow a blog called Vintage Teal and they recently highlighted Duck boots. I love the look paired with tall socks and I plan to invest in a pair very soon!

At first I wasn't a fan of the infinity scarf, but after I bought one I went crazy! They're practical, comfy and stylish! I now own six (which is overkill, I know).

And lastly, golden hour photography. I've always been interested in the gold tinted style, but I have seen more and more lately and I love it! There's something about the golden hour that gives photos a more romantic and soft feel.
photo by: Keegan Kapugal
Dress and headband - Forever 21
Shoes (not shown) - Gianni Bini

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo. I love duck boots. I don't know if I could pull them off, but you should get some & take a daily outfit photo with em.

    The scarf is cute, I like those. Don't have one, wish I could knit haha.

    & of course, that photograph is lovely. He's a great photographer, you're a great model. I want you to take pics of me. I still have the ones we took at your house, so I'm saving them when you're famous. Then I can show every one that I knew the artist in her youth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Those photos are so terrible. That dress finally fits me (I was too fat before). :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning vintageteal Aricka....we always enjoy looking at your pretty pictures...happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete