Friday, December 31, 2010

DIY/green and yellow.

Today is a super casual day for me, but don't worry, I plan on bringing in the new year with style! 


I love this scarf!



I'm so proud of my very first DIY scarf! It was so easy to make (literally took me twenty minutes) and it makes for a great accessory. A friend of mine, Brittany, is very creative and introduced this idea on her very own blog.

I think I've fallen in love with DIY fashion projects, so be looking out for more hand crafted items! If you have any cool projects or ideas, let me know. I'm always interested in anything involving a little creativity! 

Happy New Year! <3

jacket, top, necklace - Forever 21
scarf -DIY

12 comments:

  1. it came out so good, love it Aricka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice scarf! I just bought my wife a sewing machine, and she's been making bows, tutu's, etc. this year!

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. your scarf looks like it was made in 20 minutes. ...harharhar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Love the colors in your outfit. Happy New Year, lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scarf (can't believe you did it yourself?!?!) it works well off the army green.

    I am loving your style. I'm following!

    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fancy seeing you here!

    Love that scarf on you! Your blog is really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your scarf and you made it by your self? wow! you are so creative..

    http://ladymitroz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love DIY! We also love that you paired your hand made scarf with a sweet string of gold and pearls:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your scarf looks great. Only 20 minutes to make it? Hard to believe.

    love, kimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I used to DIY scarves like yours a while ago and it feels so good when you finish it ♥ Plus, I like how you paired it ! And I'd love to follow eachother ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girly, and yes the video is from Doug's new camera. Its crazy how good the quality is!

    ReplyDelete