Sunday, December 26, 2010

Comfort

I'm so terrible at this blogging thing, but I'm in love with the idea of having a blog so I'll keep trying. :p

Today I went shopping and it wasn't the best experience. I'm not sure if I've been shopping too much lately, but I didn't find anything! Does anyone (by anyone, I mean all two of my followers) know where I can get reasonably priced basic items for my wardrobe? I've got plenty of accessories and things to spruce up an outfit, but the problem is that I don't have anything to spruce up!

A friend of mine recently turned me onto Oak NYC and I'd love to own every piece on the site.

Things I'd like to have:
These pants

Simple black dresses

Cute/comfy black boots
Basic tees to wear with anything


HELP ME!

3 comments:

  1. no clue but brittany knows how to dress pretty hip, you can ask her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would tell you Urban Outfitters, but they're too proud of their clothes. I think of you every time I go in the store, or get on ther website because alllll of it reminds me of something you would wear!

    I haven't been too updated on my online shopping, but when I find something cheap & beautiful I'll try to remember to tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely a F21 girl, I hat paying so much for brands especially when trends come and go. Gap is definitely my staple store though, they're totally revamping their lines and they are having an additional 50% off of sale items. Their "always skinny" jeans are great but I would go a size down, they tend to stretch.

    ReplyDelete