Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

I'm starting a blog of things I like which can be anything from fashion and photography to things I like to eat.
It probably won't be regularly updated, but I'll try my best. 

I could start off by telling you about myself, but that would take forever so instead I'll tell you some basics:
I'm seventeen, I like fashion, my favorite color is green (but I'd never wear it), I have two dogs, I take pictures, I have a thing for neutrals and I wish I could play the drums.

Anyway.

Today was/is Christmas and I got a brand new Nikon D90. It's already the love of my life and I haven't even been able to go out and shoot with it yet. Anyway, I think I'll start out today with a photo I submitted to a local lookbook called Styleby.me. I love this website because it gives everyone an opportunity to sport their sense of style, and occasionally I'll find inspiration for an outfit of my own. Also, if you're friends with me on Facebook, this is my profile picture.



Denim shirt, Gap (thrifted) - Jeans, Forever 21, Shoes, Aldo - Scarf, Forever 21 - Earrings, thrifted



4 comments:

  1. You know I'ma follow you:)

    -Lilllly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!
    I'll be waiting for you to submit new pics!

    ReplyDelete