Monday, December 27, 2010

The Reddest Red

Sushi! I absolutely love sushi and it's probably my favorite food.

Tonight for dinner I went to Wasabi (on Dickson) and had a huge plate of Wasabi Crunch and Tempura Shrimp rolls. I haven't branched out much to try any other types besides the ones with crab or shrimp, but I've always wanted to. I hear the eel rolls are good. Maybe I'll try that next time.

yum.


Another thought: red lipstick. 

I've recently fallen in love with wearing red lipstick, only I'm awful at styling around it (and I'm not afraid to admit it). I'd like to go for both feminine and "punk rock" looks with the color, but I need tips on how to achieve both. Any suggestions? 




3 comments:

  1. eel's a good way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK my idea with the red lipstick thing, wear really punk accessories, like a cute studded bracelet. Then ripped jeans, heels, & a really feminine shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try berry are mauve colors, like a mix. I use Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick :) So glad you started blogging! Following you!


    http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete