Thursday, June 30, 2011

keep on the sunny side

Has it really been a month since I last posted? My life has been so terribly busy! I will try to get back into the swing of things soon. It feels like the past month just flew by because I had so many photo shoots and a new job and I even traveled to the west coast! I spent a week in San Francisco where the weather was a little less than enjoyable. I packed for a nice 60-70 degree week and instead I was greeted with a rainy 50 degree mist and although I didn't get to wear any of the outfits brought, I made the most of it and had a fantastic trip. Here are a few photos!











2 comments:

  1. SO, i was at waffle house on friday night with ally, and... apparently, i saw you? (i may have been a teeny, tiny bit on the drunker side, but you know.) i just didn't recognize you! when you were getting back in your car, ally goes, "that's aricka lewis." and i was like whattt??!!!1 anyway, just thought i'd letcha know. next time, we'll chat. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images! Love your layered look!

    GTBB,
    http://www.badjoan.com
    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete