Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lovely Summer








top - Grey Dog, a vintage boutique 
skirt - Grey Dog
belt - thrifted
bag - New York + Company
wedges, Gianni Bini - Dillard's
circle sunnies - Ultra Studios, local 

Wah! It's been a crazy few days for me. I graduated high school! And I got another new job. My family came up for the commencement and stayed for a few days so I haven't been able to keep up with blogger as much as I would have liked. Anyway, it's officially summer for me and I've been taking advantage of that. Although it's been super gloomy and rainy (and tornado-y!) I caught this brief sunlight for pictures. I absolutely love my new job (it's this cute local froyo bar) and the staff is great too, I'll have to upload pictures later. Speaking of work, this post will have to be a short one because I'm off to get ready now! Gotta make a quick coffee run before hand. 

Have a lovely day!
<3
now playing: Someone Like You - Adele

8 comments:

  1. Omgg, I love this!!! The color of that skirt is fantastic. Hope you are having a great summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sixties for the twenty first century. love love love your skirt. and hair and sunglasses and everything. lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is so flyyyyy. i love youuu. & im moving back to batesville :( bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is such a great color and the cant forget them cool shades lol :)

    http://www.proprpostur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour of your skirt is gorgeous, and I like how you've teamed it with the belt.
    strut mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit looks fabulous!!!


    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/
    https://zoelove.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice photos:)

    www.my-styleee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt is such a pretty colour! And I love your tassel bag! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete