Saturday, May 14, 2011

A New Chapter





dress - Gianni Bini
cardigan - Express
shoes - Kensie
hat - Forever 21
cuff - Mae's Emporium
bag - New York + Company

I graduate high school five days from today. It's weird - not having to worry about school work or studying for an upcoming test. Anyway, a few girlfriends and I had a lovely brunch today at a local Mediterranean Cafe, which is why I'm dressed so tea-like. I felt like such a lady in my headpiece; I've actually never worn that normally, it's usually part of a costume! 

Now that school is over, I have much more time to focus on my blog and summer hobbies! This spring/summer is all about starting and trying new things for me...starting with my hair. I love it, but I do miss having short hair at times! 

now playing: Chordaroy - MellowHype

All of us at Emilia's Mediterranean Cafe!

2 comments:

  1. Your hat is so daring and im liking the green great way to embrace the summer :)

    http://www.proprpostur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, can't wait to see your new hairstyle! (although, i do like your hair now as well.) haha and that hat is legit. you and your friends are all so pretty! congrats on graduating... maybe i'll see you on campus next semester! (:

    ReplyDelete