Thursday, March 24, 2011

the most wonderful time of the year











Finally! I feel like I've neglected my blog because of the lack of outfit posts. The weather has been so beautiful lately here in Fayetteville and I was longing to take some photos, but work wouldn't allow it. I finally had an off day to show-off the gorgeous sun (and my new shoes) so I took full advantage! My outfit is very simple, but I decided to show off some staple pieces in my wardrobe. This sweater is so perfect for days when the sun is out but it's still a little too chilly to wear short sleeves. I also found these lovely shoes at Dillard's while shopping at the mall the other day, a rarity for me because I enjoy online shopping much more. Anyway, I decided to follow a growing trend and throw some color (shocker) into this look.

The fact that the flowers and trees are blooming and that I can smell Spring in the air makes me long for an extended spring break. Unfortunately, I must return to school on Monday and hear the little birdies sing from inside high school walls.

sweater, Vero Moda - Victoria's Secret
jeans - Forever 21
cuff - Mae's Emporium
earrings - Forever 21
shoes, Gianni Bini - Dillard's

currently listening to: Said the Whale - Lady Hourglass, Your Head's on Fire!

3 comments:

  1. awh, I love these photos! :)

    ahh, your shoes! sooo cute! I was just at Dillards a few days ago and I pretty much died a little inside because they have so many cute shoes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun. I miss it. Also I miss you future roomie.

    There were several cable-knit-type sweaters at this Polo outlet I went to today and I wasn't sure if they were cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jeans! and that's so cool there's an armchair outside

    ReplyDelete