Friday, March 18, 2011

On the Go.

If you're anything like me (always in a hurry) then you'll understand how frustrating it is to never have time to plan a cute outfit to wear for the day. I've found that owning a few basics and learning how to mix and match really boosts my esteem on those days when I'm on the go. Here are a few tips that I live by on a daily basis:

1. Wear something you'll feel comfortable and stylish in.
I live in my Forever 21 Fab Skinnies (only 9.50)!















2. Add cute accessories to the basics.
Try pairing a plain white or a solid colored shirt
with a cute scarf or necklace for a pop of color
(forever 21 shirt, modcloth accessories)


3. Stick to the seasonal trends.
Go for a nude sandal or an easy maxi dress
or even a bright colored lip for a hint of sass!
(nastygal nude chiffon maxi, forever 21 floral maxi, dolce vita wedges)















Happy running, dolls!

2 comments:

  1. woah, I really like those pair of black skinnies in the middle! And if they're only ten dollars...I should probably hop on that!

    Girl- seriously consider minoring or sumthing in fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with you- i love owning things that can easily be mixed/matched! thanks- you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete