Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Electric

Hello yellow!

I always feel like the color yellow doesn't get enough recognition. It makes for a great accent color and, when paired with the right accessories, looks great as the main focus of an outfit. I hope to see more of the color this spring/summer.

Elise Overland, Miu Miu, Christopher Cane
The Elise Overland dress would look adorable paired with turquoise or purple accessories! 
Michelle Obama got it right when she wore these 
bright yellow pumps with this adorable polka dotted H&M dress.


A pregnant Natalie Portman glows in this
yellow Givenchy number.

photo courtesy of fashionetc.com
Who says you have to stick to clothing? 
Try a bold shadow (just try not to look too clownish)!

8 comments:

  1. Gosh, I just really want to be Natalie Portman!

    Also, I so want you to do a guest post for my blog sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I just saw your comment on Move Over, Celery's blog and I was like WOAH! Because my sister in law's name is Aricka, and I've never seen anyone else spell it that way! Anyways, you have such a cute blog! I'm glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yellow is such a good statement color, for sure. natalie's dress there is so cute! i wear yellow sometimes, but it really washes me out haha.

    p.s. i just realized that i wasn't officially following your blog! silly me. changed that (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yellow!!

    nice blog btw, you're so pretty! am following :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for supporting yellow, I'm a fellow advocate ;) and yes I made the ring! I'm thinking about having a giveaway soon and making some for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree... yellow is my favourite colour for spring/summer, and I'm always on the search for the perfect yellow dress. And I'd never seen Natalie Portman in that outfit before. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello!i follow you can you follow me?http://fashiondream-eleutheria1988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love electric :)

    Following you from Portugal*

    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete