Sunday, January 8, 2012

What's happening in 2012?

My style has always been pretty simple. I've never worn much jewelry or bright colors and prints, but I'm getting a little bored with my dress! This year, I promised myself that getting dressed should be more of a challenge and that I should step out of the box. With that being said, I've collected a few inspirational photos of things that I wouldn't consider my aesthetic, but would like to try!

Alice + Olivia Spring 2012

Alice + Olivia Spring 2012

Donna Karan Spring 2012

L.A.M.B Spring 2012

5 comments:

  1. Hi I love you're blog :)) . However, I was wondering is you can follow my blog http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com/ by clicking "join this site" in the left margin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the look you selected are stunning ! love this brand !


    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this all!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete