Thursday, February 3, 2011

black & white & red all over.









So, I have officially had a one day school week. There has been so much snow and ice on the ground that it is near impossible for me to get out anywhere, so I decided to do an outfit post today since it was a little warmer than past days.

I was inspired by the branches on these trees near my house and by the purity of the snow out on the trail, so I wore this simple tunic and skirt with a red lip. I didn't want to add too much color because I love the mixture of the shades of gray, black, and white.

Anyway, I should probably try and be productive today so I'm going to do some cleaning!

P.S. If you haven't already check out styleby.me, go do that now! You can find my looks here and here. Please go "like" my looks to keep me in the lead to win a prize worth $900!

Have a lovely day, everyone! <3

tunic, forever 21 - shoes, aldo - jewelry, aldo - sweater, local thrift store

6 comments:

  1. I loved your snow style pics!!
    You look so cool, get it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic! Love the lipstick and goodluck in the contest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the details of the shirt :) great post

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite posts so far. I love the grays & blacks & whites too! The red lip looks great with these colors.

    So happy you did a snow outfit post :D

    How many times can I like your posts on stylebyme? Bahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the detail on your shirt + your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so stunning girly! I love these outdoor photos, the location is perfect!

    ReplyDelete