Thursday, February 24, 2011

wisdom.

I'm finally doing another post! It's been entirely too long, but I've been so busy with school and choir and the musical, not to mention a new job on top of that! I haven't had time to do another outfit post because of my schedule, plus the weather's been a bit yucky this week, so instead I'll just promote my photos and such.

I just recently did a shoot with my friend Maggie of Confessions of a Drama Major while the snow was thicker than ever. Although I'm a little late and the weather is significantly warmer, I'll still post a few photos here as well as links to my Facebook and Flickr.





I won't have another post for a while because I'm getting oral surgery tomorrow and I'll probably be feeling too icky to write anything. Enjoy your week(end)!

<3

1 comment:

  1. oral surgery?! what what?

    also, maggie's hot.

    ReplyDelete