Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Playing Pretend.




Need to paint my toenails.


This was a joke pose, I promise.







I planned on doing another snow outfit post today, but I wasn't planning on almost two feet of snow hitting good old Fayetteville, Arkansas! So, out of complete boredom at around 11 p.m. I decided to do a mini shoot in my house. Since all I did was lay around all day and watch the constant snowfall, I didn't feel much like setting up the studio lights (they're in the garage). Instead, I got this terribly incandescent lamp from my room and put it to the right of a sheet that I pinned up in the front of my house.

Anyway, this is the result of a lot of boredom, a white sheet, a standing lamp and my photoshop frenzy.

Happy snow daze, everybody! G'night. <3

knit shawl, thrifted | ballet socks & bow, forever 21

7 comments:

  1. I love this post. I love the coziness feel:) That "knit shawl" ( I always feel weird using the real name of clothing ) is SO freaking cute.

    I need to do more blog posts :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    You should have taken them out in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so cute! I love your little socks. And what's this about San Fran? When are you going?!

    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pois :).
    If you want follow me and I'll follow you too :D.
    Alla Moda e con Stile

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh you are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool!
    Lovely blog!
    follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete