Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy February.


I've mentioned in previous posts a local lookbook called styleby.me. I love the fact that new styles are submitted daily and everyone gets an opportunity to show off their own style! Recently (as in yesterday) they expanded to the city of Nashville, which is also really neat because I get to see what people in another state are wearing. Anyway, I highly encourage anyone that reads my blog to submit your style, or at least visit the page! There are some really unique, cool looks there!

Styleby.me is having a February contest and giving away $900 in really sweet prizes, which will be revealed daily. The contest goes until the 10th of this month and voting is counted by how many "likes" a person gets on their submissions.

I'd really appreciate it if you all voted for my style here as well as any of my other submissions in the future. I'll try to post daily, so keep on the lookout!

You can follow styleby.me on Twitter and on Facebook.


On a different note, can someone find me a Valentine?!

3 comments:

  1. With all the prizes you'll have if you win this contest, you wont have to worry about a Valentine!

    Great Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed that guy! He's veryyyy gorgeous. Nice style. I need to just sit down long enough one day & go through every one I follow's blog.

    Anywho, I liked yo look on stylebyme:) I hope you win those sweet prizes. Haha I love you.

    ReplyDelete