Monday, February 7, 2011

Competitive.

So, I'm probably the most competitive person I know. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it can cause me to be a little more driven than I ought to be in some circumstances.

In my case right now, it's a "Like My Style" type contest on a local lookbook, stylebe.me. They're holding a Valentines contest for the first ten days of February and I am currently in the lead with the most cumulative likes on my looks. Anyway, this post is to simply showcase my looks (most of them have been posted here anyway) in order to get more likes! Each of the following pictures will have a link above it leading to the site where you can "like" it. I greatly appreciate any and all support! Thanks so much for all of the votes already. <3

black & brown

80s inspired

butterflies and flowers

power

 bat in the snow



Also, I'd like to thank my friend Lily for helping me get so many votes! She's been so consistent in posting my styles on her facebook and twitter and she's always commenting on my blog! Love this dedication, so sweet.
http://lithiumandlions.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love you dude. You are GOING TO WIN! & If you don't, just know that you still have better style than those people.

    Ok, that is all.

    ReplyDelete